Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_

More
3 years 11 months ago #27385 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
End of story for hollywood is that he was right and everyone else don't get his extreme strategies.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27386 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
R1ghty, my squad roped down before it was deleted. There is also a difference between killed and wounded, it does not show in the tracker. Nobody should have spawned there if they listened to their squad leaders who should be monitoring radio traffic. We can further discuss other specific, unmentioned data points relating to strategy and my team that game but I think it will take longer than most of us here would care to examine.

I am constantly trying to improve teamwork among players. This is another example of lack thereof. At one point a friendly squad was trying to rope up to our position. Can anyone explain that?!

R1ghty, I was previously banned for name calling after multiple instances of one admin not letting me play with my friend who I was attempting to teach the game to. With all due respect, that is not my BS. It was a misunderstanding.

Before gametracker tracking was turned off I was the #1 player on this server (despite multiple years of being banned by an admin this server had to remove). I respect the game, the server and the players. I do my best to improve the community as much as possible. I even applied to be an admin here because I witnessed so many violations I could've prevented instead of waiting for someone else to stop it from happening (admin response time is really great but sometimes the extra step of reporting is still too slow).

You cannot allow random players to delete FOB's because they don't like them. There is a chain of command. I will reiterate, the leaders of our team did not have any problem with the position. Everyone must respect others playing the game. I could've deleted a lot of FOB's I personally deemed unfit if that was condoned. I learned not take matters into my own hands here anymore and everyone else should abide by that administration request as well.

We can be done here unless _Rogue_Assassin_ wants to elaborate more about his accusation of me lying to admins. I will never allow false accusations to be made against me, especially with the intention to influence administration for his benefit. This type of behavior is more serious. Please monitor this individual in the future for further misconduct.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by HOLLYWOOD.
More
3 years 11 months ago #27394 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
I was in Hollywoods squad during the time, the purpose of us building the FOB was for us to recon on the roof while waiting for intel on the second cache. Hollywood told other squad leaders multiple times to make sure other people do not spawn on this FOB unless they were willing to get down.

The FOB came under ineffective mortar fire because the spread of the mortars were unlikely to hit the actual rooftop frequently. If anything this actually relieved our other teammates of enemy mortars by making them keep wasting shots on a pretty hard target to hit.

This FOB was not breaking any rules and if anything it is completely on the other squad leaders incompetence if they had squad members spawning there to bitch about not getting down. I personally got down without issue.

So instead of jumping on the Hollywood gangbang bandwagon you guys should actually look into the admin and his toxic EU friends (WHO CONSTANTLY SHIT TALK ABOUT HOG AND ONLY COME ON TO START PROBLEMS) who intentionally spawned on the roof fob to troll and start shit.

No rulebreaking was done by Hollywood, you may not like him but turning a blind eye against what really happened is bullshit. It will only lead to HOG following PRTA's footsteps of letting people do whatever they want "if you are cool with the admins" and witchhunting players that have unpopular opinions.
More
3 years 11 months ago #27395 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
I'm locking this thread, I don't think we'll get anywhere, if this continues to be a problem, for both sides and people can't act like adults, we'll deal it using other means that both sides probably won't like.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds