Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago #27372 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
I've been in that situation trying to get up or down from that building. It is extremely difficult even for a skilled player using a rope to get down without killing yourself. What would be the purpose in this case of defending the FOB if average players cannot get down from it safely? There would be no way to attack the cache if spawning players can't get down. It completely defeats the entire purpose of the FOB and defending it. Defending a useless FOB is then contradictory, isn't it?

Now, Rule 1.2 states "No asshatting", if this FOB was built without any logical intention to provide a way to attack the cache and only set up to attack enemy and defend the FOB for the sole purpose of defending something, would this not be considered "asshatting"?

Rule 1.8 "Respect all players and play as a team." If it was known from the beginning before the FOB was constructed that it was not going to adequately provide support for the team and provide an effective place to spawn, isn't this failure to play as a team?

The thing we must know is if this FOB was built KNOWING it would serve no purpose, meaning rules 1.2 and 1.8 were broken, or it was a FOB built with good intention but did not serve the purpose it was intended to serve. In that case it would just be extremely bad and reckless judgement by the SL who built it, who should have known better for being an experienced player. Either way, removing the FOB based on the circumstances appears to me to have been reasonable to help the team.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27373 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
regardless if the fob was bad or not, the fob was actively being camped by mortars, grenaider and marksman, if the fob is being spawn camp it should be removed for the best of the team, we dont need a full squad defending on a roof and bleeding tickets for no reason on insurgency, we have to work together to attack, what i feel like is hollywood want to get players who know how to play this game banned by lying and playing the victim, creating drama and unnecessary misunderstandings, althou he made the same report for the exact same matter two weeks ago, he still doesn't seem to understand that people are not out to get him and not that malicious, they just wanna play the game and not get trolled by spawning on a fob that is being camped and ur stuck on its roof.
admins acted seriously with his report and i had to be banned ingame when i was having fun until i explained my reasoning behind removing the fob and that i had no bad intentions neither did i say anything bad on him, but when ur asked Hollywood to explain ur reasoning you just replied with 10 year old guide on how to use the rope, that is trolling and really unmature, if you still think that you did nothing wrong 2 weeks ago and u did nothing wrong here then my friend please take the time to rethink these cases for the better of everyone.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by _Rogue_Assassin_.
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27374 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
witek3133, there was a rope.

BaconCody, thank you for using your brain.

Justice, "It is extremely difficult even for a skilled player using a rope to get down without killing yourself." This statement discredits everything else you wrote.

_Rogue_Assassin_, when did I lie? Calling me a liar without evidence is bold. I suggest the admins re-evaluate whatever this player may have told you or tells you in the future. I can help clear up anything from my end because I actually have integrity.

I can go further into detail regarding anything specific about this incident if requested. The perpetrator's behavior is not acceptable. He should be warned not to do this again. There are definitely more appropriate ways to handle his judgement of the situation. I can provide recommendations for that as well.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by HOLLYWOOD.
More
3 years 11 months ago #27375 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
You still haven't answered the question, why did you build this fob?
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27376 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
It is difficult for the enemy to destroy as demonstrated. It required sabotage to defeat us.

Now answer me. When did I lie?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 11 months ago #27377 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Player Report: _Rogue_Assassin_
Im not sure if the FOB was built to troll or because the builder of the FOB is dumb. What is the purpose of the FOB, why was it placed in a spot that was useless to the team, why keep a FOB that is being actively camped and is losing so many points for your team?
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds