Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PR

More
8 years 5 months ago #772 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic PR

And Haley keeps playing like one.

Hahaha! :woohoo:

Yeah c0dyb, just pop into TS.. We help almost ANYONE that asks for it in TS.
More
8 years 5 months ago #861 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic PR
Hey C0dyb, What times do you usually play. I am on +2 time zone. I play a lot of PR and would like to have a consistent team to play with. I normally log in about 5:30-6 pm my time.
  • =HOG= c0dyb
  • =HOG= c0dyb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #862 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic PR
i've decided not to play PR based on the responses i got from this thread inidicating i was immature for wanting to discuss civilly how i felt about my experience, I'd be happy to buy you a truck and show you around/explain the basics in arma 3 if you ever want to join us, i'm usually in TS sometime after 6pm est, though i may be taking a pronlonged break from my normal gaming after i get started on fallout 4 tommorrow
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #870 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic PR
PR is a difficult game to start with, you need to be 800% focus throughout the round and, just pop up sometime and stick with the role you are familiar with. I started playing PR as a field medic, and I did my best and in some circumstances when I had to pickup a kit and fight, I got to learn how to use that kit..

It is a slow process but once you are into it, man I cant get my hands on other FPS games anymore..
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by =HOG= Richard.price.
More
8 years 5 months ago #874 by Dyson
Replied by Dyson on topic PR
Dear Cody,

There are coop servers you can try, to get a hang of it. It is less frustrating and very fun to play there if you are new to PR. You can also create your own local coop server to try things out ;)
More
8 years 5 months ago #883 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic PR
Honestly I would not worry t much about the comments you receive on these threads. But with PR sometimes you get into a good squad with people that know how to play and have a really awesome time and sometimes you will be in a squad where no one knows what they are doing and are just fooling around. You can still have a good game but it wont be as good. The game has its ups and downs. Hence I was looking for a group of constant players to play and learn together. I understand how use most of the kits and vehicles.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds