Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PR

More
8 years 5 months ago #761 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic PR
Infantry squads are not allowed to remain locked. They may, however, lock while their buddy finishes loading in.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #762 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic PR

Drama queen.

what a nice attitude to have.

i don't expect anyone to "step aside" to get "all the stuff" i expect people to be friendly and welcoming, and to share, we never treat people like that in ARMA, i almost always go out of my way to help a new player to our server get started whether they are HOG or they are a pubber

Also as a new player being a squad leader really isn't appropriate i'm sure you know that, it just sucks that theres such an nearly impassable gap between new and veteran and the people willing to lend a hand are few and far between, i actually asked haley for help that i never received, i wanted to get the training server set to muttrah so i could practice dropping crates on rooftops, i only mention this because he/she felt the need to add in that lovely and very useful comment to the thread

other new people do it.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #763 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic PR
Dont bullshit people. I told u I tried to get in the training server and got an error and that u needed to talk to Super...No need to make it appear that u did not get help...How about u come in the PR server TS tell us u want to play and we will get u in the squad and run u through the paces...whining about small easily remedied problems is childish and tedious. Just come in we will teach u. Dont go on and on about how u feel and how u think things should be....Try a mature approach like..."Hey guys Id like to play some PR, had a bit of trouble....can anyone help me out?"
  • =HOG= c0dyb
  • =HOG= c0dyb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #764 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic PR
i have joined the PR channel a couple times and haven't ever gotten a response, likely just bad luck with AFKs or unable to hear ts over mumble, you told me you would get back to me and never did, all you had to do was download the airfield map, nass managed to do it in 3 or 4 minutes.

speaking of immature twice in this thread you have displayed less than mature behaviors in your responses, coming to the forums to discuss how i feel is not immature in any way shape or form, is it not exactly what you direct players to do for ban appeals so that they can specifically be dealt with in a civilized mature manner?

Judging from your responses so far i can only assume you would have been just as pleasant in TS as you have been here.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #765 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic PR
You apparently remember it differently than I do...but hey, have it your way.

How about we fix this and not talk about how u feel or how u think it should be or how u think it could be....

Dont come in the forums and tell us how u feel.

Come to the forums to report and or solve problems.

U are not a pub player who has no clue.

U are a HOG member act like it.

Get in TS Ill help u out.
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #769 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic PR
This is the most absurd thread I've read in quite some time. I've never seen or heard of any new player not getting help they ask for from a HOG member. If I saw a HOG member avoid helping someone that was asking for help, I'd excoriate him personally. Sure, there are always pub players in game that don't want to mess with teaching or helping a new player, but this description of a soap opera is mind numbing. You need help? Like Haley said, get on TS and ask for help!!!! Don't come in here whining about how you want PR to be. This thread sounds like something my granddaughter would be running on about.

And every single PR player was a new player at some point... And Haley keeps playing like one.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by =HOG= York.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds