Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Viirusiiseli - cheater report

More
6 years 7 months ago #12724 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
How do you see enemies Through the walls? not only that , you jump one target to other...and perfectly aim them...that it's signal you using something.
I think you try to troll us...

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12727 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
what the hell? how is it you can see the guy you are shooting at thru a truck??
More
6 years 7 months ago #12731 by PacD
Replied by PacD on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

sbeneh starts at 4:21
gonna add a timeline in video description later
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12732 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

what the hell? how is it you can see the guy you are shooting at thru a truck??

I explained this earlier, I am not firing at the guy behind the truck, I'm shooting coax at the truck to destroy it, while loading main gun. This is clear because I ask yellodeath to help with .50cal to blow it up, as soon as it does, my AP is loaded (15s reload), I destroy the crate and to us everything is dead, so we move on. If I wanted to try kill the enemy behind the truck I wouldn't have loaded from HE-FRAG to AP and used my main gun on a crate, I probably would have tried to shoot another frag, to kill him, right?

This is simply put just a coincidence that the enemy is behind the truck. This happens in demos often, because there are 50 enemies, all on one side of the map, someone is bound to be in your line of sight when aiming towards the area in play. In this case, I think the fact that I don't shoot there after the logi blows up, and the fact that I can clearly see the bullets hitting the truck shows I am not trying to kill him through it, that would be pretty unbelievable since I see my rounds hitting metal.

Even if I would be hacking, it would be clear within the first 10 shots that I cant kill him, yet I keep shooting at it?

PacD took this shot and others out of context, and continues down the same path. I think my sbeneh video proved all the shots were on visible enemies, which is why he is now bringing in some beirut round of me. I will prove those shots possible as soon as I get the demo on that, too.

How do you see enemies Through the walls? not only that , you jump one target to other...and perfectly aim them...that it's signal you using something.
I think you try to troll us...

If you could provide timestamps so I know what scene youre talking about, I can tell you my side, or make new videos. I don't have anything to hide.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12737 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
In all the videos you aim to the enemy perfectly...you don't pass away...if you driver say "enemy at 255 W" you just aim to 255 W , no to 260 W...Also all aimbot. make that rare jumping to one target to another.
And now lets pretend your are the best to aim...how do you see all the enemys behind objetcs?

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12738 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

In all the videos you aim to the enemy perfectly...you don't pass away...if you driver say "enemy at 255 W" you just aim to 255 W , no to 260 W...Also all aimbot. make that rare jumping to one target to another.
And now lets pretend your are the best to aim...how do you see all the enemys behind objetcs?

Respectfully, it doesn't seem like you know much about this accusation.

Even the person who reported me, PacD, after speaking with him, he has now admitted he doesn't believe I'm wallhacking anymore, but thinks I had removed bushes or something. Just an hour before, I linked him my video settings, let him start his game with them, and with no hacks, the bushes don't render at longer ranges. You can see it from my video at 9:25
, the bushes are visible as transparent, green spots. This is with completely legit video settings and anyone can go confirm this, I am getting another person to record a video with those video settings, to show it.

To say I'm aimbotting based on this footage is ridiculous. Aimbot makes a players aim snap VERY quickly and it is easily visible, nothing of that sort is visible in the sbeneh round.

That is a video of an aimbotter, that I've caught, he obviously can't control where it locks. In the footage from Sbeneh, this type of snapping does not happen once. The only thing happening is the demo quality being bad, set to 1/10 on PRTA. So there are fewer ticks per second in the demo, which is why aiming looks jagged.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds