Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Viirusiiseli - cheater report

More
6 years 7 months ago #12739 by Evox
Replied by Evox on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
how do you see all the enemies behind objects?
I mean you can aim to any place and for a casualties you aim a enemy , but you still in target...
i find that strange.

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12742 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
Me and PacD just had a very lengthy conversation about this, and turns out its just about video settings.

I recorded with terrain on low, the same as I play with, PacD recorded his videos with high terrain. I gave him my settings and he watched the demo with those settings on, and came to the conclusion that many of the shots seemed extremely sketchy, because he had higher settings, that draw bushes from longer distances. Once with the same settings as I play with, he said that he agrees, that the majority of the shots are very well possible.

He said he would make a post here, but I just wanna put it out there already, he can still post later.

My video settings:
i.imgur.com/SX5Q1MG.png

What it looks like with my settings:
(bushes marked with red are transparent, clearly less obtrusive)
i.gyazo.com/7cf8feb434a75e2c8f7455828ad45bfd.jpg
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12743 by PacD
Replied by PacD on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
yes I can confirm that, I will make a video later, I'm really sorry for this drama it was my mistake
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12749 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
I put in your settings and cannot see thru brush...looks about the same as when its maxed out....
The following user(s) said Thank You: BloodSpiller
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12755 by headless86
Replied by headless86 on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
Hello, viiru is right there is no aimbot involved in this. Its just jiggy bcuz battlerecorder.

I do not think he is using a wallhack either, everything done on sbeneh is possible without any visual aids imho.

Although my opinion doesnt matter for shit i just wanted to try and help him not getting banned for something he didnt do.

Edit: Im none of his friends btw.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by headless86.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12756 by PacD
Replied by PacD on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

Me and PacD just had a very lengthy conversation about this, and turns out its just about video settings.

I recorded with terrain on low, the same as I play with, PacD recorded his videos with high terrain. I gave him my settings and he watched the demo with those settings on, and came to the conclusion that many of the shots seemed extremely sketchy, because he had higher settings, that draw bushes from longer distances. Once with the same settings as I play with, he said that he agrees, that the majority of the shots are very well possible.

He said he would make a post here, but I just wanna put it out there already, he can still post later.

My video settings:
i.imgur.com/SX5Q1MG.png

What it looks like with my settings:
(bushes marked with red are transparent, clearly less obtrusive)
i.gyazo.com/7cf8feb434a75e2c8f7455828ad45bfd.jpg

Yes, after a 3h conversation with viirus we realised that graphic settings make the difference. Most of the sbeneh bushes are not rendering or they are transparent on long distance - that makes bushbangs very possible.I would like to apologize for any inconvenience and problems that I caused. After watching the demo with his graphic settings it turns out that he is playing fair.

There is a really big impact on the gameplay with low graphics insted of using high (especially on sbeneh)

Pls close or delete this thread because it was just a mistake.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by PacD.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds