The forum is in read only mode.

Viirusiiseli - cheater report

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12759 by ekseDe
Replied by ekseDe on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

www.dailymotion.com/video/x5yku2k
www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ykvum
have a look pls admins . and yeh i know shit quality cuz shit pc
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ekseDe.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12760 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

www.dailymotion.com/video/x5yku2k
www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ykvum
have a look pls admins . and yeh i know shit quality cuz shit pc

As I posted on PRTA, where you linked these terrible videos too, give me the demo and I will easily disprove these.

I remember this round, it was maybe 2-3 weeks ago, probably on PRTA.

You do not show the lead-up to the Proof 1 video, where these guys are coming from a burning APC, that I fought with a Puma. My APC was also destroyed so I went looking for them. It is two poorly made scenes of a whole round of me playing APC, so their legitimacy isn't exactly the best.

The Proof 2 video is nothing special, both enemies are visible with thermals, made to look suspicious with bad camera work, low quality etc

It seems after the original report, every person is coming out of the dark corners of the community trying to implicate me hacking with low-quality, biased videos.

tl;dr give me the demo
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12763 by ekseDe
very smart . and yes i know the first video is the crew of apc u get on fire but perfectly run to there direction and spot them from behind alot of object + not in ur sight of view . second video show that after u killed the lat that missed you u perfectly turn around to the player direction that was hiding without any intel about him . ur driver was out and looking in other direction too . also also isn't like you play on low quality . so this video is perfect since u cant use " hi guys i play on low i can see enemys bettter behind cover . guess what i play on extra low quality with 640/480 res . and i disprove ur claims . also . u always acused pacd for hacking and after yesterday drama on ts . i guess both of you agree at not expose each others . disprove me after u report pacD . wich i dont think u will do
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ekseDe.
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12764 by PacD
Replied by PacD on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

very smart . and yes i know the first video is the crew of apc u get on fire but perfectly run to there direction and spot them from behind alot of object + not in ur sight of view . second video show that after u killed the lat that missed you u perfectly turn around to the player direction that was hiding without any intel about him . ur driver was out and looking in other direction too . also also isn't like you play on low quality . so this video is perfect since u cant use " hi guys i play on low i can see enemys bettter behind cover . guess what i play on extra low quality with 640/480 res . and i disprove ur claims . also . u always acused pacd for hacking and after yesterday drama on ts . i guess both of you agree at not expose each others . disprove me after u report pacD . wich i dont think u will do

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by PacD.
More
6 years 6 months ago #12765 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

disprove me after u report pacD . wich i dont think u will do

I did ask you for the demo, which you didn't provide.
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12766 by ekseDe
nice memeing pacd keep hacking since no one care about it . it seem like the mighty hacker catcher in ur side now . and go look for the demo ur self it took me 2 days to find it. pls admins remove my video proofs it was a mistake xddd . and have fun hacking viirus
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ekseDe.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds