Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Map voting

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #7197 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Map voting
I had followed the thread until it died. When the map voting info appeared in the admin directives, I hadn't noticed the inversion.

However, I just don't know how we reached this inversion, as its skips around so much unnecessarily.

Perhaps to allow players more accessibility to INS as there are way more AAS maps than INS. I personally don't like it. Over & Out.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by fenneclat.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7249 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic Map voting
Please reconsider the map voting when INS wins. For fairness to players who get raped to sh*t as ins, there should be rule that another ins will be played, so they have a chance at raping with superior fire power.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7250 by [C3H8]GreaseGunner
Replied by [C3H8]GreaseGunner on topic Map voting
Please avoid doing the above response. When we were playing back to back INS the general morale of the player-base fell great and most of us C3H8 just stopped playing PR for awhile. We specifically play on HOG because the players tend to be better than the ones on other servers without the admins being as uppity as the ones in the Hardcore servers. AAS wins the majority of the time for many reasons and most people who get "sh*t" on as ins would usually prefer to just play AAS next anyway instead of being forced to play through another INS round.
More
7 years 8 months ago #7256 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Map voting
IMHO, people that vote INS should be sent to the INS side. Of course it is silly and impossible to implement, but yeah.
  • Danesh_italiano
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 7 months ago #7579 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Map voting
So, server is running HILL after Hades Peak. And then, one admin just mapvote with Kozelsk, Muttrah and Nuijama. So, what the fuck happened with Iron Ride, Jabal, Kashan, Khami, Korengal ? This "issue" happen all the time.... This alphabetic order does not work! Please, stop with this bullshit.... Just make 2 list. One list with overplayed maps and another list with non overplayed. DO mapvote with only overplayed maps, and next vote with only non overplayed maps. It is so easy, no one is dumb here.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #7580 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
the vote went Hades, Gaza, Dovre....Hades won....then the vote went Hill , Iron, Jabal... Hill won....then Muttrah Kozel Nuij....Muttrah won....When the admin looks at the history he just sees what was played not what was voted ....
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds