Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Map voting

More
7 years 7 months ago #7582 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Map voting
Actually, after Hades was played there was no time to do another map vote. Therefore, the admin set the next map to Hill. On Hill, AAS won the mapvote. The next three map, in alphabetical order, is Iron Ridge, Jabal, and Kashan. It is basically impossible for Muttrah to win the map vote if Hill is being played unless you break your own rule you have made.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #7583 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
actually the maps are in predetermined groups of 3....the vote the follows Dovre, Gaza or Hades is Hill, Iron, Jabal...if a map from any group is set then the next set of 3 maps is run, not the maps that were skipped....the next set of maps to be run after should have been kashan, Khami, Korengal but I made a mistake and skipped the because the history kept running by so fast it was hard to read so I made a guess...my bad....thats the good thing about being an admin we can do our best and assholes will bitch no matter what....go troll somewhere else Im done listening to BS from the fucking know it all pub players...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
More
7 years 7 months ago #7584 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Map voting
Well I think because you hate me so much, you read all of my comments in a very negative way. In no way am I trying to troll. I am simply stating the facts. You have made a mistake. I do not think you should insult me for making a mistake. It has just come to my attention that myself and regular hog players seem to notice a pattern where, whenever you are on and the K's group are next (Kashan, Khami, Korengal) you seem to always make a mistake and skip the group. I just wish I can provide proof and capture all the moments. Please don't take this the wrong way. I understand you really hate heavy assets map, but when it is time to play them let them play out just like how everyone let other maps play out.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #7586 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Ya ok, I skipped a heavy asset map to play another heavy asset map...????
More
7 years 7 months ago #7596 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Map voting
@Danesh

You want admins to follow two lists? It's already chaotic enough trying to follow one list. ;)

@Haley

Any update on that other thread about mvotes?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #7598 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
No not yet I have to get with Super and Mooz...thinking about trying a randomizer
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds