Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Map voting

More
7 years 6 months ago #7602 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Map voting
I tried to get in contact with piepieonline to see if he would help me rustle up an mvote script, but no luck.
  • Danesh_italiano
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 6 months ago #7604 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Map voting
Haley, constantly i see the alphabetical order be broken. Especially when it is played INS. After the INS, the admin begins with the letter A again. The other problem voting 3 by 3 maps, is most of the time the "favorite" map going to win, and we will always not playing those other 2 maps.

A friend made an tool. Is easy to install and use to view the logs.
Download: github.com/gerbesf/PR-LOG-Viewer

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7605 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Map voting
so you want them to play maps that the voters dont want? i dont understand it. Isnt that why there is a vote?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7606 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
Danesh u drive me crazy. U used to sit in or TS muted in a channel without the rest of the PR players...type in game about shit, without ever just using TS...constant criticism, you always have a better idea or better way to do something according to u...its fuckin tiring...Take your brilliant ideas and populate your server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
More
7 years 6 months ago #7607 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Map voting
I am not ganna argue with you what maps are considered heavy assets. There are just to many opinions. What I am trying to get at Haley which you fail to recognize throughout my post is that you like to play maps you enjoy such as Muttrah, Sareema, and you skip heavy asset maps such as Khami, Kashan, and maps with jets when it is their turn to be played.
  • Danesh_italiano
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #7608 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Map voting

so you want them to play maps that the voters dont want? i dont understand it. Isnt that why there is a vote?

I just DONT want to play the same maplist every day. The question is, make BETTER the mapvote. Example:
We are playing Muttrah, Muttrah is one overplayed map. So, after Muttrah, we need to play one NON overplayed, like: ShijiaValey, Xiangshan, Iron Ridge. And stop votes with same style map. No fun to play Khami after Kashan, or Beirut after Muttrah. is the same map style. Need to balance with overplayed and non overplayed like:

!mvote muttrah marlin saarema
!mvote shijia xiangshan iron_ridge

Danesh u drive me crazy. U used to sit in or TS muted in a channel without the rest of the PR players...type in game about shit, without ever just using TS...constant criticism, you always have a better idea or better way to do something according to u...its fuckin tiring...Take your brilliant ideas and populate your server.

First of all, i always every day talk (use my microphone) in TS. Usually i am muted because i am waiting a friend. If am working, i keep muted and use text. If you never saw that, not my fault.

"...constant criticism..."
If there is criticism, maybe because is not doing the way it was told to do?

"...Take your brilliant ideas and populate your server...."
I knew it would come to this point. I am here without offending anyone and I am trying to help and improve server. If i am trying to help, it is because i like.

I have no server, i dont want to have and know how difficult it is to manage a popular server. Problems with mapvote is since forever. Each one finds a different way do doing. So, what about to think about another opinions ?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Danesh_italiano.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds