Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

engaging enemy jet over main rule

More
7 years 1 week ago #10387 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule
You "claim" every single one, how can anyone get a chance :)

The base rape issue, yeah, even some regulars try to twist the rules...........this is the reason, when I am in CAS, before the jets spawn I remind everyone not go over main no matter what...........seems to work for now.........
More
7 years 1 week ago #10388 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule

Ive got the perfect solution.

Run every map in "inf" layout.

How does one set "large" on Falklands :woohoo: :P
More
5 years 1 month ago #21942 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule
I'm here to revive this topic.
"As soon as you go above 1.5k in your base's DOD or fly out of the main base DOD, enm jets are allowed to shoot, chase and kill you even if you are above the main base."
"You are protected from getting shot down by enm jets as soon as you land on your main base."
Recommending rules of this type so we can prevent DOD abuse during dogfights.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21943 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule
you are using quotes, i do not see those quoted rules or statements here on hog's website, can you site where you found those?
More
5 years 1 month ago #21944 by Jack
Replied by Jack on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule

you are using quotes, i do not see those quoted rules or statements here on hog's website, can you site where you found those?

both of them are from another server but with slight changes, I am recommending these so the gameplay experience gets more less confusing for cas pilots during a flight
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21945 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic engaging enemy jet over main rule
oh, i see. Cant you just fly jets on those servers instead? how come "with slight changes", cant you tell them to change their rules to meet your needs?

our rule, as stated above, (hope you have read it all) is in place for those above reasons, im not sure what exactly you are proposing that is easier to manage than what we already have in place. i mean, how are we or another pilot determine the e plane is 1 meter above or below the altitude specified, that alone can take some time, our way, we see on map, you are over their main, you are banned, we continue on with game play, case closed.

Are you going to be the one to pull, analyze, evaluate, compare and show each and every case someone says they were violated over their main?
Your way promotes enemy planes to loiter around enemy mains for wheels up kills of enemy jets.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds