The forum is in read only mode.

Admin behaviour

• Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #4055 by Taavi
Replied by Taavi on topic Admin behaviour
Stop trying to come up with meaningless explanations why you did this. You are just making a fool out of yourself. It is clear that you could have taken a better care of the situation. Just admit the mistake, change the way you enforce the rules and try to make the rules clearer. That's all I want.
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #4056 by Taavi
Can I have a third opinion on this? Objective one please.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4057 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin behaviour
The rules are clear, Read them. Dont report a violation unless it is a real violation. What u did wrong was report a rule violation that is not a rule violation. This results in the admin taking time, switching teams...it makes the game suck. Then u multiply this event by 10 to 15 reports a game....then on top of that we do not allow allchat...that is in the rules...we do not discuss kicks and bans in game...that is in the rules.

I understand that u dont like the way it was handled but it degenerated into a pissing contest after multiple rule violations...

It may be best for you to play on another server with out admins or rules like ours.
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4059 by Taavi
The point isn't that I don't understand what I did wrong. I understood it after the first reply. And I didn't discuss kicks or bans in-game. I discussed a warning that was issued to me. The point is the way it was handled. Another thing is that your admins can handle things much better but they just don't want to do it and shit on everybody who tries to tell them that. Why is it so hard to adjust the way you do things?

"It may be best for you to play on another server with out admins or rules like ours."

I see this kind of "if you don't like it then fuck off" behaviour a lot from your admins. It won't solve anything and just makes you look like assholes. I don't play very often on your server but in the few times that I have, I already have a bad experience with your admin. It shows that you have a problem with your admins and the way they do their job, doesn't it? And as I can see by the reputation and the feedback, the problem is REAL. Solve it.

Right now it seems like the server is run by power hungry douchebags who think they are better than the rest of the players. And the behaviour of your admins makes it only worse. Telling me and other players to go to another server if they don't like it won't fix it. Eventually you will run out of players. Do you want that?

The rules are not clear if this is such a big problem. Isn't it logical? There wouldn't be that problem otherwise. Being so defensive and thinking that everyone who posts here a complain is wrong makes you blind. Try to be more open-minded and learn from your mistakes. Listen to the feedback.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Taavi.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4060 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Admin behaviour
im done.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4061 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin behaviour
I understand what u are saying. I just disagree. We find that the overwhelming majority of players on our server understand the rules and appreciate our admining. U dont. There will always be a percentage of people who disagree and complain...We post the rules, we make them available to everyone. We kick and ban rule breakers so they go read the rules. The rules are a basic guide that requires a degree of common sense. We try to keep rules to a bare minimum by giving people the credit of having common sense.

As far as your individual case goes... Jevski is our hardest working admin. We give him a lot of leeway because he dedicates so much time and energy making HOG a good place to play. Its a thank less job.

In no way am I telling u "if u dont like it fuck off" What Im saying is that some players, maybe 10% of all players are not a good fit for our rules and admining...we accept that...it has been that way for many years now....going all the way back to BF2....
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds