The forum is in read only mode.

Admin behaviour

• Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4062 by Taavi
Replied by Taavi on topic Admin behaviour
Did you even read what I have posted here? The only one who is ignorant here is YOU!

"You do something ingame. Then you get warned to read the rules, If you are not able to make the logical conclusion between these 2 facts, that the action you just performed somehow is wrong, then this game isnt for you."

I didn't make the conclusion because you didn't give me the reason for the warning. Add HOG admins' reputation to it and there you go. All you have done in this thread is insult me. Dude, how old are you? Why so bitter? If this game is not for me, then being an admin is not for you if you can't handle some criticisism and can't improve yourself. You are representing HOG, not just yourself. I don't give a fuck about you. I just wanted to make Project Reality as a community, better. But as it seems, atleast you and HOG don't want to be better. It is sad that people like you are playing and administrating this game.

I have said what I needed to. It is clear that you don't want to improve yourself and you have proved that the admins of HOG are indeed..... drumroll..... douchebags. Thank you for your attention.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Taavi.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4063 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin behaviour
Thank you for your comments.
More
8 years 1 month ago #4064 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Admin behaviour
How long is this guy going to troll-bait you and still call you douchebags.

I smell a server and HOG forums ban.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #4065 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin behaviour
We try to let them go on and on...it makes a salient point.
  • =HOG= Richard.price
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #4068 by =HOG= Richard.price
Replied by =HOG= Richard.price on topic Admin behaviour
I call it nice grief, haven't see such a griefer for a while..
More
8 years 1 month ago #4073 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic Admin behaviour

Did you even read what I have posted here? The only one who is ignorant here is YOU!

"You do something ingame. Then you get warned to read the rules, If you are not able to make the logical conclusion between these 2 facts, that the action you just performed somehow is wrong, then this game isnt for you."

I didn't make the conclusion because you didn't give me the reason for the warning. Add HOG admins' reputation to it and there you go. All you have done in this thread is insult me. Dude, how old are you? Why so bitter? If this game is not for me, then being an admin is not for you if you can't handle some criticisism and can't improve yourself. You are representing HOG, not just yourself. I don't give a fuck about you. I just wanted to make Project Reality as a community, better. But as it seems, atleast you and HOG don't want to be better. It is sad that people like you are playing and administrating this game.

I have said what I needed to. It is clear that you don't want to improve yourself and you have proved that the admins of HOG are indeed..... drumroll..... douchebags. Thank you for your attention.

You're the only douchbag in this thread nimrod. And an arrogant one at that who thinks he knows so much yet demonstrates so clearly how little he does know. You think everything revolves around you and your convenience. What you don't get is that if we even attempted to do what you describe, WE WOULD NEVER GET TO PLAY ON OUR OWN SERVER THAT WE PAY FOR!!!! All we would be doing is "explaining why you cant do this and that and holding your hand"! And guess what? We don't want to do that with asshats like you. We would much rather be playing with the other 90% of players who know the rules!!

"Read the rules" is not just some tag line... I'll bet you still haven't read them cause you're that kind of arrogant smacktard who thinks that it's beneath him to do so, and that we should explain things to you every time you break one. But if you had read them and known them, this thread would not have been needed. For every player like you, there is 50 who we have absolutely no issues with because they know our rules and respect them. But that's waaay to much to ask of someone like you...

Lock this thread please and ban this dumbass
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds