Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin behaviour

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4049 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Admin behaviour

Is it that hard to explain this in the warning or when players ask the admin for explanation? It just shows how disrespectful your server admins are. If you want the players to respect you then you should respect them, too. You can't do stuff like this when less and less people play PR. It just drives them away. I was trying to report a player that doesn't respond and runs around alone not helping the team. Instead I got a warning and a kick.

And being tired of players not knowing the rules is no excuse for being a douche. If you get tired of being an admin then you shouldn't be one.

Because, then you would know this single rule, and not ALL our rules, hence again. READ THE RULES.

Im not here to teach you our rules, im here to enforce them, if I had to do that it would be a full time job. All this drama could have been avoided if you had taken upon you self to be responsible to read the server rules of the server you play on. I could have just kicked you for false reporting, and told you to read the rules, instead you kept aruging.

And im not tired of being an admin. Im tired of players not taking responsibility. When I said read the rules, thats what you should have done, instead you kept arguing, and kept all chatting, even though I told you not to. You didn't exactly show respect by being ignorant of the rules, and keep arguing that I should explain everything to you,all you had to do was .......drumroll.....

READ THE RULES.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jevski.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4050 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Admin behaviour

In addition, not explaining this to the players while warning them, isn't doing any good for you. Instead players will keep on doing it because they don't know what they are doing wrong. I didn't know what I did wrong until today and probably would have reported no mic again. Also it disencourages people to report harmful activity. How is it smart to behave like that? You should know better.

Sigh. As I said, why is it SO HARD!!!. My warning to you was to read the rules. Why dont you get that, and why dont you DO IT?

As Ive said MANY times now. READ THE RULES. As you say, you would properly have reported no mic again, and you wouldnt know this because you are ignorant and lazy. Hence the part ive heard so many times...WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU TO READ THE RULES????

Why do you keep saying that your own ignorance is my fault? I told you what to do, and you still complain. If I had to explain the rules everytime I wouldnt be able to play. And you should know better too, how many times now have I told you to read them? eh?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jevski.
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4051 by Taavi
Replied by Taavi on topic Admin behaviour
Wow, man, you really don't get it. I get that I didn't stop arguing and kept all chating and got kicked. Im not here to complain because of that. Im here to tell you that your behaviour before that was wrong and you should start enforcing the rules differently. To be both respectful and smart about it

"Because, then you would know this single rule, and not ALL our rules, hence again. READ THE RULES."

What kind of explanation is that? You can't write the sentence "READ THE RULES" in the end of the warning? Sorry, but your explanation is just plain stupid.

I read the rules after the incident and I STILL had NO IDEA what I did wrong. That is why I probably would have reported no mic again! You can't just say read the rules for everything. IT DOESN'T HELP! Yes, all this drama could have been avoided if you just had explained to me what I did wrong. And I would have apologised and stopped doing it and read the rules after the match. Stop being so defensive and start learning from your mistakes!
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Taavi.
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #4052 by Taavi
Where in the rules says that you can't report no mic etc?
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #4053 by Taavi
If your rules are not clear about it then you can't blame me for not knowing this.
  • Taavi
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #4054 by Taavi
I can help you to come up with a warning that both explaines what the player did wrong and tells them to read the rules.

Warning: You can't report no mic if the player isn't SL or using heavy assets. READ THE RULES!

It's not that fucking hard and you can keep on playing ffs.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Taavi.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds