Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting 3 players with a video proof.

More
7 years 11 months ago #6054 by Redemptions
Replied by Redemptions on topic Bulls
In my experience Bulls he tked you, he would be banned he would plead his case and he would get unbanned. So if you looking for him to be perm banned don't think that's going to happen. If you want my opinion, looks like you were trolling him (like how the video starts right when he tks you and we don't see why he was doing it in the first place btw) and I don't know if there were admins on at the time but looks like he took matters into his own hand, which yes is against the rules but if there is no admins on and someone is trolling you what are you going to do.

So if you want something done he's been warned not to tk. End of story.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6061 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Bulls
I was not trolling him, his chopper died and i went to ask him what killed him so i can warn my cas mates, if you think that i trolled him fine , it's your opinion, but go ask Richard and tell him if am a troller ingame he knows me he played with me, i do care about hog server that's, the reason i report players i get 10 fps while recording but i still do it to report players and keep hog server clean ,this is my last time reporting people on your forum since it's obvious hog admins don't care, so why should i care ?? good luck and see you ingame.
  • Bulls
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6083 by Bulls
Replied by Bulls on topic Bulls
You're funny.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #6084 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Bulls
Do not tk players, report them...u are getting a week off.

Best thing that came out of this, is you relieving my self consciousness about my microphone. It's actually .. really good quality. Now I know for a fact everybody can understand me, even if I'm mumbling :D I'm impressed.

Bulls, you antagonized me and those two guys who TK'd you. You brought that on yourself.. We were enjoying ourselves. Stop going out of your way to cause problems.. you seem to run into them a lot.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #6092 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Bulls
ok, so Drugs , Lt.PauluXXL. abd Hunter291 are banned from the server. I saw the videos, finally, and your behavior is not what we want on our server.

thanks for the report and the videos.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds