Server Infrastructure

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
5 years 11 months ago #17681 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Server Infrastructure
Honestly, I don't give a fuck to 'please' the overall community. Every community has shitters. That's standard.
And there are plenty of Servers where they are tolerated.
The Irony is, I, you, the shitters, toxic, retarded, idiots and quality players, we all play HOG.
HOG is like my 8/10 the Server I play on if I play PR, the other 2 times being when EU Prime Time is up or when HOG has crashed again and I am like, fuck this shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But why does pretty much the entire community more or less always play HOG?
We don't have to study Rocket Science to know, we all do because HOG = PR Experience.
You want to play PR? Play on HOG.
You want to play PR where you have to think less about your team and fair play or where you have to think less in general? Play on the other Servers (so to speak)

And the toxic join because they also want their PR Gameplay, but usually at the cost of others, which is where their retardation comes from but their reasonign to play PR is the same.

So HOG has no reason to please the entire Community, HOG did and does fine by being HOG.
I much rather see HOG and with that, PR going down as a game with a community that was what made the game so great than see it going down after trying to please some shitters just so it stays active a bit longer.

And even the overall Population issue can be somewhat solved, if we take proper action, but THAT, is a other topic on its own, despite that HOG, once more ironic, plays a Vital role in that once more.

I haven't replied to all of your guys points because it's 2AM here so my bad for that.
About Jevski real quick, I only know him as a Player and a Admin, and even like that just a little bit.
If he was doing the right thing for PR and HOG, then I agree I guess to bring him back.
I don't know him that well to make a opinion about him nor did I refer to him in my Post originally but if he can help, I am up for that.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
5 years 11 months ago #17713 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Replied by =HOG=Rayray2014_ on topic Server Infrastructure
Bring Back Uncle jevski ...
Robocop of Hog , Top police officer

Peace & Love ,
More
5 years 11 months ago #17719 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Server Infrastructure
HOG population was almost nil before bans were reset.

Just saying.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17720 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Server Infrastructure

HOG population was almost nil before bans were reset.

Just saying.

yup, that is the problem....stay with shitty players and populated or not
More
5 years 11 months ago #17725 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Server Infrastructure
I'm almost wondering if Force is thinking more along the lines of a more formal military simulation with strict obedience to officers.

As a long time member of the PR community (PR 0.5) I'll say this: Players want to play. If they wanted a mil-sim, they'd be playing Arma.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #17726 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Server Infrastructure
I believe that he is thinking more along the lines of what HOG used to do...admin out the shitheads and run competitive games...balance the teams, kick for stacking, asset whoring, free kit squads...english only squad leaders, mics for squad leaders....
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds