Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

NOTICE: DOD rule change effective 11/13 (UPDATED for 11/19)

• Deleted
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #32227 by Deleted
Or said in another way, if you have to ask if where you are attacking is a staging area, it probably is.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 5 months ago #32228 by =HOG=Justice
What I do see a lot of is some players, especially veteran players, testing certain things simply because something isn't written specifically and in extreme detail in the rules. The written rules aren't a Constitution that guarantee you certain rights. You can't create an incident with the intentions of it being an "audit" against written server rules and expect to come out on top or win. Players will get admined for testing boundaries (pun intended). Veteran players should already know where staging areas are located in all or at least most maps. This is not supposed to be as confusing as DOD areas because of the small size of a staging location. Unless you're a new player, it will be almost impossible to believe that someone did not know an area was the enemy main base.

Think about it this way. Consider traffic lights. The part of the map that encompasses flags is a green light. The DOD areas are a yellow light. And the staging areas are red lights. Yellow means caution. To be on the safe side, you should brake on a yellow light in order to avoid running a red light and breaking the law.

=HOG= Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deleted, witek3193, Reddish_Radish
  • =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #32234 by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
Replied by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN on topic NOTICE: DOD rule change effective 11/13 (UPDATED for 11/19)
what if im wanking out of Fallujah west INS main (I'm INS) and there is a usa wanker with a wank kit and hes wanking himself in the bldg across the street with a wank kit and he 1 shot wanks me as i'm wanking out of the front gate? is this a wankable offence? I have nearly eleven-thousand deaths and this would make it even more.
:(
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN.
  • Deleted
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #32237 by Deleted
He is allowed to do it, but you are allowed to also shoot from the cover of your staging area, where he cannot shoot back. Also, stop giving me hypotheticals.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLATuAn
  • =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #32239 by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN
Replied by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN on topic NOTICE: DOD rule change effective 11/13 (UPDATED for 11/19)
Please don't be annoyed Les. I have many hours of experience and this exact scenario happens every day. Thank you for clarifying.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by =MeRk= DR.WANKENSTEIN.
  • Deleted
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #32240 by Deleted
Give me trackers of you getting shot outside of INS main on fallujah. I have many more hours of working with people writing a check with their mouths that their ass can't cash.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Deleted.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds