Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Lack of team scrambles…

• StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33362 by StarPlatinumX
Replied by StarPlatinumX on topic Lack of team scrambles…
Bruh a 50 cal would bounce of your head, stay on the sidelines and get back to me when you got something worth while to say
More
2 years 2 months ago #33363 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Lack of team scrambles…
Come on guys.. this is such a great discussion point which affects so many more people than yourselves. Stop wrecking it by taking shit personally.

This isn't an Admin versus Players situation.

p.s we've only heard the opinions of 2 admins and 2 players so far.
Zero outcome or final decisions should be made based of this just yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarPlatinumX
  • StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33364 by StarPlatinumX
The thing is I’m not even asking for anything more then just a little more effort towards balancing. I get it toughs, in the admins shoes I’d also probably have a hard time deciding who to switch. However I think it’s something that would overall improve the game and make steam rolls feel good for both parties
More
2 years 2 months ago #33365 by Grump/Gump.45
Replied by Grump/Gump.45 on topic Lack of team scrambles…
I say if things go bad... Go guerilla. Play dead, camouflage, turn yourself into a booby trap with a knife, grenade or full magazine. Put the hurt and psychological pain on enemy. Even without stacking, a team could lose its assets fairly but quickly due. I can look on scoreboard for 30 seconds and see which team is stacked.

Then just because a bad new player claimed the tanks/APC/CAS squad lead position and the good player didn't get it. It happens. A clan will have their guys go "Ill try to make tank squad and you try to make APC" so if they don't get one they get the other or both. But when bad players get tank they get stuck with APC. Clans are sometimes better than randoms and people without reputation or reputation for being bad.

Stacked teams means usually un-conventional tactics versus conventional, problem is dying too fast in cap zones. Same with a bad tank squad, dying too fast trying to get into action without any tactics. Bad players won't always be bad, what makes them bad is lack of tactics, awareness of themselves and enemy perceptions.

Listening sessions for enemy armor, being the booby trap, waiting for developments/support, keeping enemy assets on their toes using infantry as tempting bait. All things that keep the assets alive, then the interlocking teamwork between Anti-air, APC, tanks, CAS, UAV. Makes the whole brigade one big booby trap. Scanning aggressively, acquiring targets fast makes the difference of kill or be killed. Knowing the finest detail. Sit and wait for tank to come in view of you and not you going in view of it.

The worst is when we get mostly Striker APC against BMP and other heavier assets. Those things take our tanks down. It takes 2 Stryker APC to take them down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
  • StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33366 by StarPlatinumX
I wish everyone would watch that team work playlist but you better than I know grump when you’re against the stack cooperation between squads and between players is almost zero to none
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33367 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Lack of team scrambles…
Why are you leaving all of the burden on the admins? Players should also have a responsibility to switch teams in order to try and balance it on their own. What if there are no admins on? Then what are you going to do? Time after time we see players on a stacked team not care about switching themselves. They would rather play these quick and boring matches steamrolling the other team in 20 minutes map after map.

You really don't know just how difficult it is to balance a team. One team could get steamrolled on a map and win the next round without anyone switching. I've seen so many players complain about admins not being able to balance when we've tried to do the best in balancing the teams. I wish some players would become admins for a day and try and balance teams if they think they can do a better job. That would be fun to watch. There are more variables than algebra. This isn't a new topic and we haven't stopped trying to fix teams whenever we can.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds