Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Lack of team scrambles…

• StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33352 by StarPlatinumX
Replied by StarPlatinumX on topic Lack of team scrambles…
Don’t even get me started on the admin stacks I see mr.squires. I don’t think I ever see admins take the initiative to lead on the losing team either and when they do they don’t stick around but that’s a different topic for another thread. Migg your absolutely right sadly, things play out that way most of the time the unorganized team just continues to get pummeled causing players to leave. During my play hours I’ve seen games with 10+ player differences with the more disorganized side being on the end of the shit stick.
More
2 years 2 months ago #33355 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Lack of team scrambles…
So you're okay with getting switched from a winning team to the losing team? It sure seems like whether you win the match or lose the match really matters to you.

@migg, I think what happens often is that one team has 4-6 solid asset players and the other team has none, while at the same time, the non-asset team has solid teamwork INF squads. so while T1 will slay T2 in kashan, T2 will slay T1 in Ia Drang.
You could easily have a 200 ticket difference each map in favor of differing teams. The same thing happens when the asset team plays INS as opfor
More
2 years 2 months ago #33358 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Lack of team scrambles…
this is one of the most discussed and most asinine topics in the game

balance is hard. you don't know who will join or leave between games, who will join or leave mid game, who will teamswitch next game, who will win a decisive engagement like a tank battle, how the following map will affect gameplay, how the current map has affect gameplay, the relative strength of the two factions from one game to the next, which players will fill what role next game etc

so many variables, and the most important one is none of u fucks building enough fobs 90% of the time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off, migg
  • StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33359 by StarPlatinumX
If you take me winning or losing is what mattered my claim clearly bounced off your dense head I’m asking for overall balance in games and for admins to do their jobs instead of sitting on stacks allowing 3-4 games go 200+ 300+ In a row. Which happens. And yea I wouldn’t mind being thrown on the losing side if it meant anyone else scrambled had no choice of switching back but I got a feeling you’re the type to swap back after being swapped.
More
2 years 2 months ago #33360 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Lack of team scrambles…
You clearly have have comprehension problems.

Try reading squires' post a few dozen times and report back.
  • StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33361 by StarPlatinumX
the problem would be mitigated by better administration but I guess asking for good administration from hog admins is asinine as well. I play during the day and those games feel good and hard fought win or lose the gameplay feels great specifically because games don’t go 200+ 300+ 3-4 games in a row with no scrambles. Regardless you sit on the stack side most nights I’m on so you wouldn’t get it, try building fobs against the stack then talk. I can respect balance being hard to accomplish and would’ve taken that response better than a cheap attempt to marginalize an administration issue
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds