The forum is in read only mode.

Lack of team scrambles…

• =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 2 months ago #33383 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Lack of team scrambles…
@star

I'd fucking pay to see you become admin, try to balance teams, and see it end up in a steamroll. But you want to armchair quarterback without a damn clue. Talk is easy. Mike Tyson once said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." If you haven't tried doing the VOLUNTEER work we do to please you, then you have no room to criticize admins. Stop talking like we don't do shit. You only see a fraction of what goes on behind the scenes.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • StarPlatinumX
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #33387 by StarPlatinumX
Replied by StarPlatinumX on topic Lack of team scrambles…
I’d do it and I’d probably do better than half of you guys, however as a player it is my right to criticize you here on the forums sorry if it rustles your feathers the wrong way. Glad I started this thread cause now I’m watching you guys do more to balance games and other players are asking for scrambles. You guys didn’t do shit but sit around and wait for someone to break a rule to actually do something. Regardless I don’t mind steam rolls never said I did I just never supported them happening 3-4 games in a row like they were even though you guys were doing “something”. You applied for the position and act like it was thrown on you with no notice or choice. I like how poorly you admins take criticism seems like some of you need that punch in the mouth. Look at how you guys deflect and marginalize the topic rather than actually having a dialogue on an important issue. Boohoo you have no right to criticize, playing comes first administrating last, limited tools, It’s the players fault. Damn cry harder.
More
2 years 2 months ago #33388 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Lack of team scrambles…
Give him !switch and !scramble powers, and let's see how he does. If he can't keep things within 300 tickets we give him a nice vacation from PR. If it's so easy, he should be willing to wager a month of game play.

I bet he declines.
More
2 years 2 months ago #33392 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Lack of team scrambles…
What a dumb thread. Spend your energy on helping your team and telling them what they can do better.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds